sabato 21 luglio 2018

MIXED-MEDIA CANVAS "THE BEACH"


Ciao a tutti!!
E' da un po' di tempo che non aggiorno il blog, quindi credo sia il caso di rimediare velocemente!!

Hello to all!!
It's been a while that I do not update the blog, so I think it is appropriate to remedy quickly!

Oggi vi mostro una tela mixed media che ho realizzato per partecipare al challenge del mese di luglio del blog "More than words".

Today I show you a mixed media canvas that I made to partecipate to the July challenge of the blog "More than Words".

morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07

L'ispirazione per il mese di luglio è SPIAGGIA E CONCHIGLIE e questa è la mia interpretazione.

The inspiration for the month of July is BEACH AND SEASHELLS and this is my interpretation.











Grazie per aver dato una sbirciatina al mio progetto!! Spero che vi sia piaciuto!! 
Al prossimo post...spero a breve stavolta!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my project !! I hope you enjoyed it !!
At the next post ... I hope shortly this time !!

Nicoletta


6 commenti:

  1. WOW! This is as mixed media as it can get! It is also gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much Nicole!!I'm very happy that you like my project!!

      Elimina
  2. Quite the piece of art! You've done a great job with our challenge this month
    at MTW! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beautiful project! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge xx

    RispondiElimina